GOOD NEWS ABOUT BEEF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CADET COLLEGES 2023
Baluchistan education endowment fund (BEEF) is a Scholarship for cadet colleges for the Academic Year (2023 with total tuition fees) administered by the Baluchistan education endowment fund, a subsidiary of the Government of Baluchistan, to the meritorious students of Baluchistan Who are in the 7th or 8th standard in the following reputed institutions of the country (as per the policy of the institution). Film-funded Scholarships are available for those seeking admission for the academic session 2023. It is the responsibility of the students to take admitted to these institutions to avail of the program, however, they will be awarded fully funded scholarships as per the expected number of seats, beef policy and criteria can be selected from 7th or 8th standard to intermediate.
From 7th or 8th standard to intermediate.
|Sr. No||Name of Institution||Number of seats|
|1||Cadet College Panaroo||3|
|2||Cadet College Sanghar||3|
|3||Cadet College Hub||3|
|4||Cadet College Hasan Abdul||2|
|5||Lawrence College House Street||2|
|6||Abbottabad Public School||2|
- 0nly local or domiciled students of Baluchistan are eligible.
- The age at the time of admission should be as per the criteria set by the institution.
- Have passed 7th or 8th standard in any of the above institutions.
- Holders of any other scholarship of any kind from any private institute are ineligible for this program.
- Admission is the student’s responsibility.
- Fifteen lakh rupees have been allocated annually for each institution so that the final determination of the number of seats will be made according to the expenditure of the institution.
- The details of all the students of Baluchistan who have been admitted to the concerned institution will be called from this institution so that the merit can be determined.
However, according to the expected seats, the students will be selected for the scholarship on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test at the time of admission to the institution. The priorities for obtaining the scholarship are as follows:
- First priority for students who have passed the entrance eligibility test from government educational institutions of Baluchistan.
- After remaining seats in the 1st Preference Students who have cleared the entrance merit test from private educational institutes of Baluchistan.
- After remaining seats in the first and second priority students who have passed the entrance eligibility test from any educational institution of the country except Baluchistan.
- After selection, a minimum of 60% marks and 75% attendance must be maintained for the continuation of the scholarship. The scholarship will be terminated on the further failure of classes or leaving the institution.
- The scholarship package includes institution fees, hotel expenses, and a one-time personal pocket.
- All over beef rules apply equally to the program.
- It is the responsibility of the student to secure admission.
- Baluchistan Education Endowment Fund (BEEF) has allocated PKR: 1500,000/- for each institute. However, the number of seats will be allocated as per expenses.
- Baluchistan Education Endowment Fund (BEEF) will collect the details of all Baluchistan students from the institute, merit will be prepared on the basis of entry test marks.
For More Detail CLICK Here.