The government of Pakistan has announced the new job vacancies at the Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) job 2023. The Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) published the date on 08, March 2023, and apply for the last date is 31, March 2023.
The Balochistan Public Service Commission Abbreviated as BPSC. Meanwhile, The Public Service Commission was founded on 13th August 1973, while during the intervening period of 1970-73, a shared Commission for Sindh and Balochistan provinces met the recruitment needs of the Civil Services of Balochistan. Similarly, The Balochistan Public Service Commission is Directed by the Balochistan Public Service Commission Act,1989, and the BPSC (Functions) Rules,1995 published pursuant to Article 242 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan 1973.
Balochistan Public Service Commission Jobs 2023
Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC
BPSC Job Vacancies Details:
Advertisement No. (01) Vacancies List.
- Assistant Professor
- Senior Registrar
- IT Specialist
- Instructor Development Administration
- Instructor in Rural Economics
- Assistant Directors
- Assistant Electric Inspector
- Law Officer
- District Sports Officer
- Research Officer
- Graphic Designer
Advertisement No. (02)Vacancies List
- Senior Architect
- Assistant Sub-Inspector
Advertisement No. (03) Vacancies List
- Professor Pathology
- Associate Professor
- Associate Professor Pathology
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Director Law
- Computer Programmer
- Accounts Officer/ Assistant Director Pension/Assistant Director Accounts
Advertisement No. (04)Vacancies List
- Lecturer (Male)
IMPORTANT NOTES Detail:
- Age will be calculated on the closing date for receipt of applications
- The candidate should submit the local/domicile certificate of his/her district. A married female candidate, not already in Government Service and desires to apply on the basis of the local/domicile of her husband, is required to submit the local/domicile certificate of her husband containing her name. In the case of in-service candidates, the local/domicile certificate endorsed in the service record of the department will be accepted.
- The Government reserves the right not to fill any vacancy or to fill more or less than the number of vacancies announced by the Commission.
- Unless otherwise prescribed in the recruitment rules, the requisite experience (with necessary valid documentary proof) means the post-qualification experience gained in a regular, full-time paid job and that of the on job training subject to its relevancy acquired after obtaining the required qualification till the closing date. Experience as part-time, honorary, apprentice, and internee will not be considered/counted as experience.”
- The zonal allocation of vacancies has been made in accordance with the Government of Baluchistan’s Recruitment Policy of 1991.
- Eligibility of the candidates in terms of Recruitment Rules and the advertised conditions shall be determined after the conduct of screening/professional test/examination. On detailed scrutiny of the applications, if they are found ineligible, their candidatures will be canceled irrespective of the fact whether they have appeared in the examination/test or even qualified therein. On rejection of the application of candidates on the basis of their ineligibility, the Commission would inform the applicants. The candidates should, therefore, make sure before applying that they are eligible in all respects for the post, they have applied for
- The candidates who qualify for the viva-voce test will be intimated by post, sms, and telephonically to furnish/submit one (01) set of requisite documents duly verified by the concerned Board/University and attested by Gazetted Officer i.e. four (04) photographs, Matric, Intermediate DMCs/certificates, Bachelor, Master, M.Phil., Ph.D. Transcript/Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate (where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Department concerned, Local/Domicile Certificate (duly verified by the competent authority), Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant), etc. within Ten (10) days of the Notice from BPSC. The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within the stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information their candidature shall be rejected straight away. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to BPSC by the last date 31, March 2023.
- Candidates for more information related to the BPSC job please visit the website www.bpsc.gov.pk
For more job and education information please visit the website bise job. pk.