This healthy fruit can do wonderful benefits for Pregnant Women & Healthy Life. If you want to learn the benefits of Oranges for Pregnant Women & Healthy Life then you should visit this article.
What is Orange?
Orange is a colored citrus fruit that originally came from China thousands of years ago, but these days, it is growing all over the world.
Types of Oranges
There are many different varieties of oranges in the World some are sour and some are sweet.
- Cara Cara
- Blood orange
Nutrition in Oranges
Every type of orange has full of vitamin C. That’s more than any other citrus fruit. All you have should eat daily in season. A medium-sized orange has:
- Calories: 66
- Water: 86%
- Protein: 1.3 grams
- Carbs: 14.8 grams
- Sugar: 12 grams
- Fiber: 2.8 grams
- Fat: 0.2 grams
- Vitamin C: 92%
- Folate: 9%
- Calcium: 5%
- Potassium: 5%
Health Benefits of Oranges
- Protects your body cells from damage.
- Orange Helps your skin smooth and makes your body collagen.
- It gives to body protein and Vitamin C those heels our wounds.
- Makes it easier to absorb the iron that protects against blood anemia.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Improve digestive system
- Aids in weight loss
- Lowers colon cancer risk
- Reduces heart disease risk
Health Benefits of Oranges for Pregnant woman
- It helps to improve the immune system of Women and Baby
- It helps to prevent constipation during Pregnancy.
- It helps to develop the brain of the baby.
- It helps to control blood pressure levels during Pregnancy.
During Pregnancy how Many Oranges you can eat?
A Pregnant woman is recommended for Vitamin C 85 mg daily. An Orange is full of Vitamin C which is necessary for a Pregnant woman. This requirement of Vitamin C can be met by using three medium size Oranges daily however if you eat oranges along with other foods that also have vitamin C then make sure that the quantity of Vitamin C is not exceeded, if you exceed the recommended intake you may be lead to acidity.