The Government of Pakistan has announced many new vacancies/ Jobs in the Cadet College Awa ran (CCA). The Cadet College Awaran (CCA) Published the date on 22, February 2023, and applied for the last date is 12, March 2023.
The Cadet College Awa ran (CCA) basis on Bachelor’s, Master’s, and MBBS. The Cadet College Awa ran is a prestigious educational institution in Pakistan that provides quality education to students from grade 7 to grade 12.
It aims to groom future leaders of Pakistan by providing them with a well-rounded education that includes academic, physical, and character development. The college has highly experienced and qualified faculty who are dedicated to providing the best education to students.
They are passionate about teaching and are committed to the success of their students. The Cadet College Awa ran provides a high-quality education that prepares students for success in their future academic and professional endeavors.
Name of Post
No. Of Posts
|Teachers||5||Masters in Physics/ Pak Study/ Mathematics/ Islamiyaht||25-35 years|
Master in Finance/ Economics
Masters/ Bachelor in Computer Science
Master in Library
|Personal Secretary||1||Bachelor’s Degree||20-35 years|
BS/ Master/Bachelor in Accounting
|8||Lab Assistant||1||B. Sc in Physics/ Chemistry|
The Cadet College Awaran (CCA) Published the date on 22, February 2023.
The Cadet College Awaran (CCA) applied for the last date is 12, March 2023.
The Cadet College Awaran (CCA) Important Instructions Detail:
- Candidate for more information please Visit the official website of Cadet College Awaran, (CCA) which is https://www.cadetcollegeawaran.edu.pk/
- You will be directed to the job opportunities page, where you can find a list of current job openings.
- Candidates who meet the requirements for the job and are interested in applying, download the application form provided in the job advertisement.
- Candidate Fill out the application form with all the required information and attach the necessary documents, such as academic transcripts, experience certificates, and recent photographs.
- After applying, you may be required to take a written test, practical test, or interview, depending on the position you are applying for.
- Submit the application form along with the required documents to the address given in the job advertisement.
- Hard copy applications may b mailed to the Principal, Cadet College Awaran, Bela-Hoshab Road, Jhal Jhao, District Awaran, Balochistan along with Rs. 1000/- Bank Draft Account number:
0145003176142443 in the name of Principal.
For more future information on admissions and jobs detail please visit the website bise job. pk