The Government has announced the new job vacancies for 2023 at the District and Sessions Judge Islamabad Jobs 2023 ITSPAK. The job was published on 27, March 2023, and apply for the last date is 09, April 2023.
The current vacancies include the posts of Data Processing Officer, Assistant Private Secretary / Stenographer, Assistant Hardware / Network Engineer, Identity Section charge, Archive Section charge, Accountant, Stenotypist, Scanning Technician, Data Entry Operator, and LDC / AssistantRecord Keeper.
The age limit is 18-25 and 21-30 for various positions with five years of general age relaxation. Desirous candidates apply through ITSPAK. Quotas will be observed as 50% for Islamabad, 2% for FATA, 12% for Punjab, Sindh, KPK, and Balochistan ( each), 10% for Women, and 2% for disabled persons.
Islamabad ITSPAK Jobs 2023 Detail:
Bachelor / Intermediate / Matric
|No of Vacancies|
Male / Female
Office of District and Sessions Judge Islamabad
Manager Operation Interior Testing Service Gulberg Sector E-11/3 Markaz Islamabad
Required Qualification & Experience Detail:
District and Sessions Judge Islamabad Jobs 2023 ITSPAK has announced the required qualification and experience is a Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields, Intermediate and Matric qualification with 1-3 years of experience in the same discipline.
District and Sessions Judge Islamabad Jobs 2023 ITSPAK has required computer skills are 40/80 typing and shorthand speed required for stenotypist. Typing speed of 25 wpm requires for LDC.
Salary Package Detail:
District and Sessions Judge Islamabad Jobs 2023 ITSPAK announced the basic salary per Government policy and rules would be 35,000-70,000 PKR.
Vacancies Detail in District and Session Court Islamabad Jobs 2023:
Archive Section In-charge
|Assistant Hardware/Network Engineer|
Assistant Private Secretary/Stenographer
Data Entry Operator
Data Processing Officer
|Identity Section In-charge|
LDC/Assistant Record Keeper
Important Note Detail:
- Interested candidates can apply online at https://itspak.org/. before the last date.
- in these District and Session Court Muzaffargarh Jobs, Candidates from Govt. / Semi Govt. departments should apply through the proper channel.
- Relevant experience with Donor funded projects will be given preference.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview through their email / postal addresses.
- No TA/shall be allowed for test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill some or all posts or to cancel the recruitment process at any stage as per applicable law.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed as per Govt. rules.
- We are equal-opportunity employers and females are encouraged to apply.
- Application received after the closing date will not be entertained.
For more Education and Job information detail please visit the website bise job. pk