The Government of Pakistan has announced new job vacancies Ministry of Defense. The Ministry of Defense jobs 2023 published the date on 05, March 2023 and announced the last date to apply is 19, March 2023.
The Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence is looking for young, talented, and qualified Pakistani nationals. The Ministry of Defence jobs is required Qualification is Matric, Intermediate. The Ministry of Defence jobs for more instruction please visit the official website mod.gov.pk mod.gov.pk jobs 2023.
Boys and Girls both are applicable to fill the vacant seats. Persons with disabilities, Minorities (Non-Muslims), and Females Quotas are described in the vacancy notice. The age limit is 18-25 years plus 5 years of age relaxation will be admissible.
05, March 2023
Military Lands and Cantonments Department, Rawalpindi
Ministry of Defence
19, March 2023
Required Qualification mod.gov.pk jobs 2023 Detail:
The Ministry of Defence mod.gov.pk jobs 2023 is required Qualification Intermediate ( 2nd division) and Matric ( 2nd division) from a recognized University or Board and a Typing speed of 30 wpm for LDC.
The Ministry of Defence has announced Vacancies for Upper Division Clerk ( UDC) in BS – 11 and Lower Division Clerk ( LDC) in BS – 09 are currently vacant in Military Lands Cantonment Department under MOD.
- UDC ( BS -11) – 20 Posts
- LDC ( BS – 09) – 44
Important instruction Detail:
- Interested candidates for more jobs detail and download the application form and Deposit slip available at the MLC career portal careers.mlc.gov.pk
- Boys and Girls both are applicable to fill the vacant seats. Persons with disabilities, Minorities (Non-Muslims), and Females Quotas are described in the vacancy notice. Candidates must deposit Rs. 600/- as an application processing fee.
- Application Forms and deposit slips are posted on the MLC Career Portal.
- The application procedure must be completed within 15 days.
- Processing fee rs. 600/- can be deposited online in Account # 4157485635 National Bank Cantt Board Building Branch Mall Road Rawalpindi Cantt.
- Applicants should be submitted through the career portal.
- Instructions regarding how to apply can be downloaded from careers.mlc.gov.pk
- Read all instructions before applying.
- Already Govt employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Original documents should bring at the time of the interview.
- The age limit is 18-25 years plus 5 years of age relaxation will be admissible.
- The Last Date for the application is 19 March 2023.
For more Jobs and Education information please visit the website bise job. pk