The Government of Pakistan has announced many new vacancies/ Jobs in the department of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) as Junior Expert-1-2 (Intelligence), (Security Guard), and Transporter.
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) can arrest suspects, freeze assets, and seize properties involved in corruption cases. The Last Date for Online Application for the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) job is 9, March 2023.
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has been criticized for its alleged bias towards certain political parties and failure to prosecute high-profile cases successfully.
|Published Date||February 22, 2023|
|Last Date||9, March 2023|
(National Accountability Bureau)
|Qualification Candidates||Civil Law, Graduation, Intermediate, Matriculation|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Sakhar|
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Detail:
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is an anti-corruption organization in Pakistan responsible for investigating and prosecuting corruption, financial crime, and white-collar crime. The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) was established in 1999 and operated under the National Accountability Ordinance.
The main functions of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) include conducting inquiries, investigations, and prosecutions of cases involving corruption and financial crimes, recovering looted wealth, and preventing corruption in public and private institutions. The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) can arrest suspects, freeze assets, and seize properties involved in corruption cases.
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has been criticized for its alleged bias towards certain political parties and failure to prosecute high-profile cases successfully. The organization has also been praised for its efforts to combat corruption in Pakistan and for its role in creating awareness about the adverse effects of sin on society.
Required Service :
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) invites applications from only Pakistani Nationals for hiring of Services of Experts under Section 28(b) of the National Accountability Ordinance 1999 for its Headquarters and Regional Offices on a monthly fee payment basis for a period of one year as per criteria given below:
|Sr. No||Name of Posts||Qualifications and experiences||Age Limit||Salary Packages|
|Retired Officer of Armed Forces/ Intelligence Agencies of the Rank of Major with 12 years of experience||65 Years||150,000|
|2||Assistant Junior Expert-1|
Retired JCO from Armed Force
Experience in the field of intelligence
|3||Assistant Junior Expert-2|
Retired JCO/ NCO from Armed Force
|35 years, 62 year||50,000|
|4||Assistant Junior Expert-2|
|Retired NCO/ Soldier from Armed Forces||48 Years||50,000|
|5||Assistant Junior Expert-3|
LTV Driving License
- Experience/Educational qualification shall be counted/examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for a test/ interview, after scrutiny of the application.
- Candidates with additional qualification/experience may be preferred.
- Hiring will be governed by the terms of services of the hiring contract.
- Candidates possessing dual/ foreign nationality are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- The final selection will be subject to Security Clearance.
- The monthly fee is taxable as per Federal Govt. policy.
- The number of positions can be increased/decreased at the time of final selection.
- The services period is extendable as per performance evaluation/ required basis.
- If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post or station, a separate application is required to be submitted.
- The name of the post applied for should be written boldly on the top right comer of the envelope.
- Application on the given format without a copy of academic experience certificates should reach the undersigned through post by 09, March 2023 before closing hours.
- Candidates Visit the NAB official website of NAB https://nab.gov.pk/
- Download the application form for the specific job you are interested in from the NAB website https://nab.gov.pk/
- Candidates Carefully fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents such as copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, and CNIC to the application form.
- Candidates wait for a response from NAB. If your application is shortlisted, you will be called for an interview. Make sure to prepare for the interview by researching NAB, the job, and the department you are applying to.
- Candidates’ Incomplete and after-due-date applications will not be accepted.
For more future Jobs and Education detail, please visit the website bise job. pk