PUNJAB POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION (PPSC) JOBS 2023.
The Punjab Police Service Commission (PPSC) has New Job Vacancies. Please read the “General instructions “ regarding Application Fee, Written Test, and Interview on Punjab Police Service Commission (PPSC) website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying Online.
In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit an equivalence certificate of her/his foreign/local qualification issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/ PEC/ & QEDC of conceded administrative department, with will be accepted by the Commission as Final at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission.
If a candidate fails to submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent authority at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission his/her candidature Shall be canceled.
The candidates will ensure that after Appling for a particular post they will immediately apply for a Departmental permission certificate / NOC in their concerned Departments and provide the Department permission certificate/NOC at the time of the interview if called.
The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by Punjab Police Service Commission(PPSC) will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview.
The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview CGPA is not acceptable.
No information whatsoever shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website is authentic their fore candidates must not trust any such information.
|Graduate Degree (Second Division) From a recognized University||All Males/Females & Transgender||The age limit shall be 35 Years|
PLACE OF POSTING:
- Anywhere in Punjab
- A Candidate shall have to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate For as 600 marks qualify for an interview there after a candidate shall also have 50% marks in the interview to be held eligible for the final merit list of successful candidates.
- No change / Addition deletion altercation of optional subject mentioned at the time of submission of the online application will be made and no further representation will be entertained.
- Change in the priority selection of examination centers shall not be allowed.
|English (Precis, Comprehension, and Translation)||Subjective|
|Urdu (Essay, Comprehension, and Translation)||Subjective|
|Pakistan Studies||(Combination of both Subjective & Objective)|
|Islamic Studies / Ethics (For-No Muslim Candidates)||(Combination of both Subjective & Objective)|
Psychological Test and interview and Viva 200 Marks
- Negative Marking will be done and 25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the objective (MCQ’s) paper on General Knowledge.
- Non-Muslim Candidates have the option either to attempt a paper on Islamic studies or “Ethics” (A combination of both Subjective & Objective).
- All Candidates shall take all the compulsory Subjects.
- For More Information, please visit the website ppsc.gop.pk
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply is 09 March 2023.
For more upcoming and ongoing jobs (Federal and Provincial) please visit the website: bise job.pk