The FIA organization recruits employees for various departments and considers candidates who meet the necessary qualifications for the job. To be considered for a position, every applicant must submit an online application form. Applications that are not submitted online before 30th November 2023 will not be accepted. It is important for all applicants to present their original documents during the application process.
Recently Pakistan NADRA Jobs 2023 was announced in the last advertisement through a Newspaper. For more info Visit our page bisejobs.pk
Available posts in FIA Jobs advertisement 2023 :
In the last advertisement, FIA announced new Jobs for different posts and scales with a reasonable amount of salary, These following posts are available in FIA
FIA Jobs 2023 Vacancies List :
- Assistant Sub Inspectors
- Dispatch Riders
- Naib Qasid
- Staff Car Drivers
- Steno Typist
- Sub Inspectors Investigation
- Upper Division Clerks
Physical Standard and Physical Test Details :
FIA has set some Physical Standards for the candidates to become eligible for the Jobs in Pakistan FIA. The candidates will have to clear some Physical Tests for the job.
|Physical Standard and Physical Test||Details|
|Height for Males Candidates||5 feet 6 inches|
|Height for Females Candidates||5 feet 4 inches|
|Running Test for Males||One Mile in 7 minutes|
|Running Test for Females||One Mile in 10 minutes|
Eligibility criteria for FIA Jobs 2023 :
- If the Candidate meets the qualification and physical requirements as mentioned in the job image according to given provincial and federal quotas. Candidates must visit FIA Jobs.
- Qualifications: 2nd Class or Grade C Bachelor’s Degree from a University recognized by HEC Age Limit: 20 to 28 Years + 5 Years General Age Relaxation
- Total Number of posts 45o
- Interested candidates should apply before the last date
How to Apply Online for FIA Jobs 2023 :
- Eligible individuals may download the full advertisement and apply online Online Form at fia.gov.pk/careers
- After applying for the position, applicants should regularly visit the FR portal to see important announcements such as the list/of ineligible candidates, test dates and assignments of test centers, registration slips, and results of various tests that are related to the recruitment process for the post mentioned above.
- Before the probationary period ends, the Assistant (BPS-15), UDC(BPS-11), and LDC (BPS–09) positions must be completed.