The University of Health Sciences Admission 2023 Certificate In Medical Editing (CME-Batch V) & Certificate in Medical Journalism for Editors (CMJE-Batch-II) program has been announced. Candidates who want to be Admission must apply before the last date in the UHS admission advertisement 2023.
University has announced admission in two different certificate courses. Both courses’ duration is six months each. Course contents and qualifications are different from CME & CMJE. Submit online assignments to mentors.
The last date for submission of the form is 6 February 2023. The fee is different for both courses.
- Different types of Medical
- Peer review systems
- Ethics in publishing
- Copy editing
- Open journal system
- Business models
- Rights and responsibilities of editors
- Retraction how to handle it
- Indexing services
- Clinical trial registries
- Scientometrics IF, Hirsch index, other indexes
- Legal issues with medical journalism
- Six-month certificate courses
- Two contact sessions of four days each for CME
- The second contact session of CMJE is to be held in Karachi at approved journal offices
- Submission of online assignments to mentors
- Compilation of a portfolio
- Final assessment/viva voce examination
- For Certificate In Medical Editing: MBBS/BDS or graduate in Allied Health Sciences, Nursing, physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Health Informatics, etc.
- For Certificate in Medical Journalism for Editors: Only those candidates are eligible who have successfully completed the certificate in Medical Editing course and are attached to a medical /health sciences journal as editors, assistant editors, managing editors, editorial board members, etc.
How to Apply:
Download the application form on UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk fill it and submit by hand or post it at the office of Focal Person, CME Program, Room no 4, University of Health Sciences Lahore-54600, Pakistan.
Last Date to Apply:
Monday, February 06, 2023.